Pokemon Best Wishes!
As with both the Advanced Generation and Diamond & Pearl series before it, the Best Wishes! series begins with only Satoshi, headed off to the Isshu region, located far away from Kanto, Johto, Houen, and Sinnoh, with his Pikachu. After he meets up with the new trainer and rival Shooty and the region’s Professor Araragi, he gains traveling companions in Iris, a girl from a town known for its Dragon Pokémon, and Dent, Pokémon Connoisseur and the Grass Pokémon specialist of the three Sanyou City Gym Leaders.
- Japanese : ポケットモンスターベストウイッシュ
- English : Pokémon: Black & White
- Synonyms : Pocket Monsters: Best Wishes!,Black & White,BW: Rival Destinies
- Type : TV
- Episodes : 84
- Status : Finished Airing
- Aired : Sep 23, 2010 to Jun 14, 2012
- Broadcast: : Thursdays at 19:00 (JST)
- Producers : TV Tokyo, MediaNet, Half H.P Studio, Studio Jack
- Licensors : Viz Media, The Pokemon Company International
- Source : Game
- Duration : 22 min per ep
- Rating : PG - Children
- Score : 6.5